Living and leading the Vaishnava way
About this Course
The course aims to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills by which they can live by the fine ethical and spiritual standards which beautify a Vaishnava while addressing the challenges and obstacles that arise in a managerial role . The course will also equip participants with guidelines to oversee Vaishnava Sadachar standards in a community.
- To create awareness amongst students about the importance of following proper Vaishnava sadachar, especially as a leader
- To help participants understand the broad scope & meaning of Vaishnava Sadachar with respect to dealings at different levels.
- To help participants understand ways to discharge ones role as a manager of getting things done but in a harmonious Vaishnava way
- To help participants understand ways to diagnose deficient Vaishnava Sadachar standards in a community and take appropriate measures for improvement
- To help the participants understand the proper method of offering and receiving correction in a Vaishnava way
- To help participants understand ways to avert/ resurrect situations of Vaishnava Aparadha
- To help participants understand the importance of confidentiality as an element of proper Vaishnava Sadachar of a leader
HH Bhakti Charu Swami